It’s almost end of the year!
What are your resolutions for next year? I’ve written mine already.
It’s all about time…
- Plan more effective. There are only 12 months in a year
- Don’t spend time on things that are meaningless
- Spend more quality time with family, friends and love
- Taking time to get to know people around you is not a loss of time
… and health
We spend time to work on our careers and goals in life. Sometimes we forget ourself.
- Smile every day
- Buy a bicycle and get out there more frequently
- Walk 10.000 steps a day
- Drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables
- Let go of excess baggage in life
- Take care of yourself, only then you are able to take care of others
- Travel the World
Sometimes I forget that it’s out there. All the parts of the world that I’ve not explored yet. Its when I’m looking back into the pictures that makes me remember how much I love to travel the World.